SECURABLINDS® Blast, left-hand or right-hand hung Gate, Double Gate, Fixed Grille or Double Lock Grille security blast blind. Internally fitted behind a buildings window for forced entry prevention and a high level of blast protection against the effects of blast and lethal glass shrapnel.
Features and benefits of SECURABLINDS® Blast Left/Right Hand Gate, Fixed Grille:
In the event of an explosion, the security blast blind can absorb the effects of a high level of blast and protect against lethal glass shrapnel.
- Anti-shatter film is applied to the window which acts as a trigger in closing the blind within 10 milliseconds of the blast hitting the
- 85 mm polyester powder-coated aluminium blades able to rotate through 180° combining the conventional features of a window blind
and the high strength of a security grille.
- The Gate has an inner panel which opens 90° into the room allowing for access to the window. The Double Gate has 2 inner panels, one
hung on each side that open 90° into the room allowing for access to the window.
- The Fixed Grille has a fixed inner panel and the Double Lock Grille has a removable inner panel.
- Solid construction creates an impervious barrier between a high level attack and the inside of a property.
- Durable and resilient, with a high core strength.
- Comprising an enhanced steel outer and inner frame, aluminium blades, high tensile rods (which create a barrier of protection),
enhanced hinge blocks, stainless steel hinge pins, enhanced stainless steel shoot bolts, and anti-shatter film applied to the
- Aesthetically pleasing compared to physical security systems, appearing as a conventional window blind.
- Does not suffer broken cords, strings or blades.
- Easy to maintain.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Unit can be packed either side up to 37.5 mm to accommodate variable aperture sizes.
SECURABLINDS® Blast Left/Right Hand Gate:
Can be hung to the right-hand or left-hand of the aperture. The Double Gate has an inner panel hung on each side.
SECURABLINDS® Blast Fixed Grille:
The A2GR panel is a static fixed frame grille and the A2DLG has a removable inner panel.
Can be retrofitted to fit existing buildings as well as new-build applications. Predominantly to be used in window apertures fixed within the reveal.