Abbey Protect’s SECURABLINDS® Defender products come in a range of styles to suit any Government building window.
Features and benefits:
- 85 mm polyester powder coated aluminium blades able to rotate through 180° combining the conventional features of a window blind and the high strength of a security grille.
- Consists of two sliding panels; the left-hand panel is on the front track, while the right-hand panel is on the back track.
- Solid construction creates an impervious barrier between a high level attack and the inside of a property.
- Durable and resilient, with a high core strength.
- Comprising an aluminium outer frame, steel inner frames, aluminium blades, high tensile rods (which create a barrier of protection), shoot bolts and two locking bars (which clamp the blades shut).
- Aesthetically pleasing compared to physical security systems, appearing as a conventional window blind.
- Does not suffer broken cords, strings or blades.
- Easy to maintain.
- Multiple configurations are available.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Unit can be packed either side up to 37.5 mm to accommodate variable aperture sizes.
Can be retrofitted to fit existing buildings as well as new-build applications. Predominantly to be used in window apertures fixed within the reveal.
To find out more call our Security Team or fill in our product enquiry form below: