SECURABLINDS® Defender Plus is an internally fitted security blind for forced entry prevention against a higher level of attack incorporates a polycarbonate sheet for added protection.
Features and benefits:
- 70 mm polyester powder coated aluminium blades able to rotate through 180° combining the conventional features of a window blind and the high strength of a security grille.
- Can be hung to the right-hand or left-hand side of the aperture.
- A transom is included, splitting the blades into two sets which can be moved independently from one another.
- Solid construction creates an impervious barrier between a high level attack and the inside of a property.
- Durable and resilient, with a high core strength.
- Comprising an enhanced steel outer and inner frame, aluminium blades, high tensile rods (which create a barrier of protection), enhanced hinge blocks, stainless steel hinge pins, enhanced stainless steel shoot bolts, UV-coated polycarbonate sheet and two locking bars (which clamp the blades shut).
- Incorporates a 6 mm UV-coated polycarbonate sheet which travels with the inner panel to enhance the level of protection.
- Aesthetically pleasing compared to physical security systems, appearing as a conventional window blind.
- Does not suffer broken cords, strings or blades.
- Easy to maintain.
- Multiple configurations are available.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Unit can be packed either side up to 25 mm to accommodate variable aperture sizes.
Can be retrofitted to fit existing buildings as well as new-build applications. Predominantly to be used in window apertures fixed within the reveal and can also be used in door openings.
To find out more call our Security Team or fill in our product enquiry form below: