CPNI Accredited SECURABLINDS® Defender Premium delivering high level protection
SECURABLINDS® Defender Premium is our range of blinds which are approved for Government use and CPNI accredited. An internally fitted security blind for Government level forced entry prevention against a higher level of attack our security blinds incorporate an inner panel opening inward to 90° for access to the window, and a polycarbonate sheet and transom in the outer frame for added protection.
Features and benefits:
- Approved for Government use, contact CPNI for details.
- Enhanced protection over the SECURABLINDS® Defender and Defender Plus Gate.
- 70 mm polyester powder-coated aluminium blades able to rotate through 180°, combining the conventional features of a window blind and the high strength of a security grille.
- Can be hung to the right-hand or left-hand side of the aperture.
- Solid construction creates an impervious barrier between a high level attack and the inside of a property.
- Durable and resilient, with a high core strength.
- Comprising an enhanced steel outer and inner frame, aluminium blades, high tensile rods (which create a barrier of protection), enhanced hinge blocks, stainless steel hinge pins, enhanced stainless steel shoot bolts, UV-coated polycarbonate sheet and two locking bars (which clamp the blades shut).
- Incorporates a 6 mm UV-coated polycarbonate sheet which travels with the inner panel to enhance the level of protection.
- Aesthetically pleasing compared to physical security systems, appearing as a conventional window blind.
- Does not suffer broken cords, strings or blades.
- Easy to maintain.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Unit can be packed either side up to 25 mm to accommodate variable aperture sizes.
Can be retrofitted to fit existing buildings as well as new-build applications. Predominantly to be used in window apertures fixed within the reveal and can also be used in door openings.